• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

strange chest pain

Klonopin King

Bluelighter
i am a freqent opiate and benzo user, also i should mention i smoke weed everyday multiple times a day i have been experiencing uncomfortable chest pains on the right side, not by my heart. i should also mention i have been struggling with opiate related constipation and am not sure if this is related any opinion would be appreciated the pains are intermittent and i've had 2 in the time it took me to write this:(

Hi Klonopin King, Welcome to Bluelight.

Chest pain can have many causes. Its worth getting checked out by a doctor. If you feel nauseous and weak with chest pain I'd always suggest going to an ER to rule out serious cardiac problems.

Referred pain can really complicate figuring out chest pain at times. My first two thoughts were pleurisy and bronchitis because they have been my chest pains but there is no way even a competent physician could tell you what's going over a message board.

Homeless----------------------------------->Healthy Living

As the recently but appropriately named Star Fleet Commander suggested, getting it checked out is a safe bet. Even if it turns out to be nothing serious, chest pains can be quite concerning so getting some reassurance is helpful

I've had on/off chest pains over a long period of time. Sometimes pressure, sharp pains, tingling sensations. It become pretty disturbing to me but all my EKG was always okay and the cardiologist said it is most likely contractions of the muscles around the hard due to stress.

So it won't hurt to check it out just to rule out anything serious :)

sounds like me

It become pretty disturbing to me but all my EKG was always okay and the cardiologist said it is most likely contractions of the muscles around the hard due to stress.

i am a very stressed out individual and this may definately be the case but my chest pains are gone now thank god and the doctor even prescribed me a nice big bottle of tussionex cause he though it had something to do with my lungs as enki mentioned.

could be subconciously anxiety related to smokin the weed. I say this because as im sure your aware of hefty long term benzo use can lead two more complicated issues than 1 starts with maybe subconsiously the combo off benzos opiates and weed may be making you anxious but the benzos are taking care of the thought side off anxiety so its presenting its self through physicall symptoms just a thought its hard to say really why you continue this combination maybe if possible easier said than done i know try each substance individually and see which induces the symptoms of anxiety it sounds 2 me chest pain but like above mentioned i myself am not a doctor just somthing to consider good luck buddie

OP, how is your blood pressure? I've been getting some strange pains on the right side of my chest, but I'm 90% certain I've determined they're from low blood pressure and sitting/laying in ways that block blood flow.

To be certain, I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor (for reasons other than just this :p).

I'm glad your chest pains have gone away, but if they come back, please, go see your doctor. Keep us updated if you do. :)